The easiest way to turn on Google Now and Location History in mainland China / 在中国大陆如何打开Google Now 和 Location History
Finally, I found the most convenient way to get the access to Google Now and Location History on Android in China.
But you need to root your phone first. If you can’t get root authority, you can just close this page.
If you can install xposed framework, just install it. But this is not necessary.
In most cases, you may have to prepare an VPN or some other tools for you to connect to Google services.
- make sure your phone is rooted. ROOT REQUIRED!
- visit this link. Download the app.
- Go to Settings, remove your Google Account.
- Add your Google Account again.
- connect to Google and boom!
On my phone, after finishing these process, I can use all apps from Google including Google fit.
Good luck to you.